When applying for delivery on behalf of your clients, please ensure that your clients delivery address is correct.
PLEASE NOTE: Home addresses can be problematic as clients may not be at home when delivery occurs.
If it is a home address and they are not home, the courier will leave a calling card at the client’s premises to organise a pick-up from the courier depot or a redelivery request.
Home addresses can be problematic as you may not be at home when delivery occurs. A business address for parcel delivery is a better option.
If it is a home address and you are not home, the courier will leave a calling card at your premises to organise a pick-up from the courier depot or a redelivery request.
An online form requesting to organise redelivery from the courier or pick-up from the depot can be time-consuming. A business address is a better option.
Help with Uploading files.
If you have trouble using our uploader, please use our safe alternative method [File Transfer Protocol] (FTP) OR
If you would prefer to skip using our website and directly upload your image/images, use our safe alternative method [File Transfer Protocol] (FTP).
Please let us know your order details, i.e. acrylic prints, canvas prints, acrylic block, photographic or canvas print, the size required and your delivery details with a telephone number. We’ll send through an invoice.
- Carefully add your details to your order at the checkout. If they’re not correct, check your cart
- You can add a different shipping address and also create an account with us at the checkout.
- Please make sure that your delivery address is correct.
- Add notes for our manufacturing team or delivery service.
- Check your payment method.
- Remember to read and tick the checkbox “I agree to the terms and conditions” before checkout.