Canvas Prints – Prices
Our Canvas Prints Price will be calculated using the above calculator. Simply enter your desired length and height and your canvas print price will be displayed.
Professional photographers and affiliated industries can register for trade prices here. A website is a requirement. Trade prices, account payment and direct client freight are some of the benefits.
All our prices include GST and freight Australia wide. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all our products including canvas prints. All our products are sent via courier and have to be signed on receipt. Turn around times vary with location and can be expected within 5-10 working days after placing your order.
Canvas Prints – Materials
- Epson™ Stylus PRO Printers.Industry leaders in fine art Printers
- Epson™ Genuine Ultrachrome HDR Inks. Ensuring the highest definition images with a full-colour gamut.
- Illford™ matte canvas 100%cotton.Our canvas is a heavy-weight, free of artificial whiteners and offers amazing colour and definition.
- HOT PRESS™ UV Laminate for unparalleled protection of your canvas prints. All our prints are laminated with a coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.
- 1.8, 2.8 and 3.8cm wide treated pine stretcher bars to suit the size of your canvas prints. A quality frame ensures your print won’t warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today.
- Framers tape and stainless fixtures to hang your canvas prints. Quality finishing touches to your canvas print.
Canvas Prints – Edges
The above image shows three different canvas edge types.
- White edge.
- Mirrored Edge. (Recommended )
- Your choice of colour on edge.
We will use a suitable stretcher bar relevant to your canvas print size unless otherwise requested. Widths 1.8, 2.8, 3.2 and 3.8 cm.
The materials used in the canvas framing process above are only the ingredients to an even trickier process in production. Like cooking, there are many small intricate details in finishing a photographic print to canvas perfectly.
At Imagebank Australia we have the experience and the right formula for your perfectly finished canvas prints.
We work with many of Australia’s leading art photographers, studio photographers and reproduction artists. Along with the ever increasing number of enthusiasts and hobby photographers.
If a canvas print is not what you’re after have a look at our acrylic prints.