Firstly, the materials used in the canvas framing processes are only the ingredients to an even trickier process in production.
Secondly, like cooking, there are many small intricate details in finishing a photographic print to canvas perfectly.
Additionally, Imagebank Australia has the experience and the right formula to complete your perfectly finished canvas prints.
We work with many of Australia’s leading art photographers, studio photographers and reproduction artists. Along with the ever-increasing number of enthusiasts and hobby photographers.
Although this may be true, a canvas print is not what you’re after take a look at our acrylic prints.
Furthermore, professional photographers and affiliated industries can register for trade prices. Of course, a website is a requirement. Trade prices, account payment and direct client freight are some of the benefits.
Canvas Prints – Materials
- Epson™ Stylus PRO Printers. Industry leaders in fine art Printers
- Epson™ Genuine Ultrachrome HDR Inks. Ensuring the highest definition images with a full-colour gamut.
- Illford™ matte canvas 100% cotton, is a heavy-weight, free of artificial whiteners. Offers amazing colour and definition.
- HOT PRESS™ UV Laminate for unparalleled protection of your canvas prints. All our prints are laminated with a coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your print will last well into the future.
- 1.8, 2.8 and 3.8cm wide treated pine stretcher bars to suit the size of your canvas prints. Certainly a quality frame ensures your print won’t warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today.
- With this in mind our framers’ tape and stainless fixtures to hang your prints. Quality finishing touches to your print.
Canvas Prints – Edges
- White edge.
- Mirrored Edge. (Recommended )
- Your choice of colour on edge.
With this in mind, we use suitable stretcher bars relevant to your print size unless otherwise requested. Widths 1.8, 2.8, 3.2 and 3.8 cm.